Introduction to Financial Literacy
Time | Heure
About | À propos
Due to High Demand - L'Arche Toronto TIFS Homebound is offering this 4-week course Introduction to Financial Literacy to self-advocates and individuals with intellectual disabilities in the Eastern region of Ontario.
L'Arche Toronto TIFS Homebound, teaches:
- The difference between "needs" and "wants"
- Participants learn what an income is and gives examples
- To define what an expense is as well as, different expense categories
- To define what a saving account is, what it means to save money and why you save money
- To define what a budget is and strategies to stick within their budget
L'Arche Toronto TIFS Homebound, Introduction to Financial Literacy teaches through a myriad of games, worksheets and interactive lessons. Participants will be given fun homework assignments to ensure that the lessons continue throughout the week.
To participate in this course, you will need access to the internet, a computer and a printer.
Wednesday March 17 | 10:30 AM to 12 PM | Money! Money! Money! Needs vs Wants
Wednesday March 24 | 10:30 AM to 12 PM | Learn About Income & Expenses
Wednesday, March 31 | 10:30 AM to 12 PM | Everyone has a Budget!
Wednesday, April 7 | 10:30 AM to 12 PM | Let’s Go Shopping
For more information on this 4-week course please click HERE | Introduction to Financial Literacy